Ever wondered where to start when you’re trying to pack for you next trip…with your 6-month old baby?! I have bought so many different items, tested them, returned them and kept some just trying to find the right one. I thought I’d share a few of my favorites and essentials…it’ll save you all the time it took me to test everything. I listed the links to everything below :) There are obviously way more things to pack…Kennedy has her own suitcase and she fills up the whole thing. Also, these are the items that work best for us right now. She is 6 months old and needs a little support sitting.
>> MUST HAVE ITEMS FOR TRAVELING WITH A BABY <<
- Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier: Perfect for taking your baby everywhere without having to push around a stroller (as small as the travel ones are). It’s really comfortable and Kennedy loves facing outward and looking at everything.
- Graco SnugRider: This is the smallest stroller that I’ve seen and the carseat clicks right in; it’s lightweight and really small.
- Munchkin Formula Dispenser: For when you don’t want to carry around the huge formula container.
- Johnson’s Baby Take Along Pack
- Arm and Hammer Diaper Bag Dispenser: These little bags have so many uses! They’re great for dirty diapers, wet clothes that have spit up, trash bags…and they smell good!
- Lotus Travel Crib & Portable Baby Playard: This travel crib is the best! It’s lightweight and the straps can be unzipped and worn like a backpack! It’s almost as big as the Graco Pack & Play though…but, if you’re looking for lightweight and convenience, this is it!
- Phil & Teds Wriggle Wrapper: This amazing little invention rolls up super small right into my diaper back. You wear it like a fanny pack (ha!) and place your baby right in. Kennedy needs a little support while sitting; this wriggle wrapper frees up my hands while holding her upright.
- Clorox Wipes To-Go: Because, germs.
- OXO Tot On-the-Go Travel Rack with Bottle Brush: Another amazing invention! There are even little pegs built in to dry out the bottles.
- Dapple Pacifier Wipes: Convenient, small, and cleans the germs off.