This is our second home in Atlanta, Georgia and we’ve really enjoyed decorating each room. It’s a slow process, but it’s all coming together as our family grows. We were inspired to create an adult-only space where Nick and I could spend time together, while the kiddos are asleep. Whether they were napping or sleeping for the night, we didn’t want to worry about being too loud and waking up any babies. When I was pregnant with our second baby, we were more motivated than ever to complete this project! Needless to say, at 37 weeks pregnant, I’m more ready than ever to use this space! You can view more images of our area, here! I included more information and links to where we purchased everything at the bottom of this post.
Here are the links to where we bought everything…I LOVE a good deal ;)
Basement Living Room:
- Couches: Target Online
- Blankets, pillows, and miscellaneous decor: Wayfair
- Poufs/floor pillows: Target, Pottery Barn Kids, and Restoration Hardware (all on sale!)
- Rug: Target
- Leaning bookshelves and sofa table: Wayfair
- Frames: Amazon
- Custom cabinets: Elite Trim Service (they are amazing!!)
- Backsplash & tile: Floor & Decor
- Granite: We found a business down the street from our house that typically does commercial work only; because it was their slow season, they worked with us. Granite Direct, Inc.
- Appliances: The Home Depot (during Black Friday)
Also, we have to shoutout to our favorite winery in Lodi, California…Lange Twins Wine!! Those are our favorite bottles of wine on display on the top shelf. They are the best! You should give them a try now that they’re selling in Georgia!